Delivery and Risk
Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Customer at the place specified or agreed and the risk in respect of the Goods shall pass to the Customer at the time of loading for dispatch to the Customer. Delivery dates are given in good faith and are adhered to as closely as possible, but no liability is accepted for any unforeseen delays subsequently arising or for any consequential loss or damage caused to the Customer or third parties as a result of any delays for whatever reason.
Currently Lets Educate accepts orders from, and delivers to, Ireland, Northern Ireland and the UK.
The Company shall not be liable to the Customer, or be deemed to be in breach of contract with the Customer, by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform any of the Company’s obligations in relation to the goods, if the delay or failure was due to force majeure or to any cause beyond the Company’s reasonable control.
If you wish to return the item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
Goods returned must be in original packaging, with all original labels still attached.
– Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt.
– Goods must be accompanied by receipt and note of reason for return.
– Any damaged or faulty items must be highlighted to us within 7 days of receipt.
– Any other errors found regarding your order must also be highlighted to us within 7 days.
– Costs incurred in posting the returned item are not refundable. Except in circumstances where the product is damaged or faulty. – Re-stocking charge may apply to products returned by the customer if no damage or fault is found.
Please note there is no return on sale items.
Unless the contract otherwise provides, the contract price for the Goods shall be payable on placement of order or by agreement between the Customer and the Company.
Payment methods accepted: Cheque, Postal Order, Bank Drafts, Bank Transfer, Paypal.